asp editor, asp.net editor, asp net editor, asp, asp.net asp code generator, asp.net code generator,asp editor, asp.net editor, asp net editor, asp, asp.net asp code generator, asp.net code generator
August Wind Shareware

August Wind Forums Home   Search   Login   Register   Member List  
ASP Express  > Problems When Running/Installing  > paid for, but no keycode, no way of entering one, and no support!  

Display using:  
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: paid for, but no keycode, no way of entering one, and no support!
frustrated is not online. Last active: 2/22/2010 11:55:50 PM frustrated
Top 25 Poster
Total Posts: 2

paid for, but no keycode, no way of entering one, and no support!
Posted: 19 Feb 2010 08:44 AM
Im suffering from a catalogue of mismanagement from a non-existant support network for this product.

Emails have been routinely ignored (apart from inane automated responses that tell me nothing) until I finally received an admission that 'duplicate orders' were to blame for me being left without a keycode and with demands that I pay a second time.

Now I have a new order number, but still no keycode. "Section missing" is what's written where the keycode should be.

Emails are still being ignored, and to make matters worse, when I click on the ASP icon on my desktop I get a message that simply says "The Trial version of this software has expired. If you believe this message is in error, please contact the program's author"

I'd like to tell the author wehat I think of his appalling customer care, but he doesn't answer emails.

I'm £60 down, with no software and no-one seems willing to help me. Great company!
Admin is not online. Last active: 3/11/2011 9:09:39 PM Admin
Top 25 Poster
Forum Moderator
Total Posts: 82

Re: paid for, but no keycode, no way of entering one, and no support!
Posted: 21 Feb 2010 10:18 AM
Check your junk mail - - the first thing to make sure of is that we get the hardware fingerprint of your machine, so that a license can be issued.
Emails, regarding this, have been sent to the address you included with your purchase.

You can get more information regarding this here:
http://augustwind.com/forums/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=117

frustrated is not online. Last active: 2/22/2010 11:55:50 PM frustrated
Top 25 Poster
Total Posts: 2

Posted: 22 Feb 2010 11:55 PM
Check your junk mail!!?? Is that your idea of support?

To be clear: there were no emails in reply to desperate efforts from me to activate this product when I needed it most.

The emailed receipt states "KEYCODE(S): <softshop></softshop> section is missing "

It also says: "To look up your order, or to contact customer service, please go to https://www.cardquery.com/"

Emails sent from that form are simply ignored.

I sent my first email to dweir@augustwind.com on 13 February, 2010 8:11:38. He didn't bother to reply until 20 February, 2010 7:44:44.

Now he's trying to hide behind the old 'It must have gone in your spam box' trick.

Like I said - great company!
Admin is not online. Last active: 3/11/2011 9:09:39 PM Admin
Top 25 Poster
Forum Moderator
Total Posts: 82

Posted: 03 Mar 2010 09:55 PM
those emails never got to me - - dwier@augustwind.com would have gotten to me, spelled correctly. I'm sorry that you had so many problems.
As you probably know by now, I've refunded your money.
Never before have so many things lined up and caused turmoil in the purchasing process.
It was just an unfortunate chain of events and I apologize greatly for all the problems.
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

August Wind Forums  > ASP Express  > Problems When Running/Installing  > paid for, but no keycode, no way of entering one, and no support!