The WEB Professional's Choice
ASP Express Home | Shareware/Download Info | Features/ScreenShots | Pricing Information
The question is not 'Why should I buy it?' -- it's 'Why NOT!?' - Just LOOK at all these features!
(sometimes called 'Intellisense') - for HTML, Classic ASP AND VB.Net/ASP.net!
- Allows you to constantly have a local file list open from which to choose & open files,
- Easily Open your files directly from your web site and Send your files back to the Server quickly!
- easily glance at database fields/create queries easily
- Save your often used code for ease & re-use
& tag sequences (even with double-quotes) to
Step 1 - Takes you from start to finish, with form field types in a pull down box - you just fill in Labels, Names and Values.
Step 2 - Then - once the form is created - and you want to go to your 'Response/Action' ASP document, ASP Express 'grabs' all the form field names you've created & puts them in memory.
Step 3 - Once in the response page - you can either use the pull down box filled with the form field names to create Variables, including compensation for the single quote/apostrophe, OR, You can push one button to automatically create variables for all the form field names!
In DotNet - your Insert Sub is automatically generated for you!
Step 1 - Choose DSN (Classic) or DSN-less connection
Step 2 - Choose Database - Fields and tables automatically fill SQL Builder drop down boxes
Step 3 - Choose Select (or Insert) Statement - Wizard like walk through of your Select Statement choices - including Inner Joins
Step 4 - Choose whether your output on the page is an HTML Table or a Select List in a form.
- painlessly create fairly complex SQL statements - Select (using Where, Order by and Inner Joins) and Insert Statements
Treeview of Database Structure with SQL Builder dialog to see how the database is laid out in order to more easily build your SQL statements
- includes options for attaching files & CDOVBS.inc (Classic ASP) for HTML formatting of output
- easily create your own often-used tag sequences. It can be used for any HTML or XML tag combinations
- insert Include Files automatically!
- open an ASP document, create a counter page and automatically insertt code for a counting page hits (including optino for Session sensitivity)!
- Embed within existing file or save to external file & link to it automatically!
- to HTML format - and vice versa!
- easily create all the Meta Tags for your page at one time
- Create complex VBScript Replace statements with little work at all!