(if you have a version before 5.0 - completely uninstall it first, before installing 5.1 )
Before you download ASP Express, please allow me a few extra seconds and fill in the form below.
This page is neither a Registration, nor a purchase of ASP Express.
For pricing information, click here.
Purchasing is now done directly through the application.
Just run ASP Express, and click the 'Buy Full Version' button on the Reminder screen.
This is merely a way for me to track downloads and be able to contact those who don't mind being contacted, concerning ASP Express (updates, etc) in the future....in the history of ASP Express, there has been only one mass mail-out....you will not be harrassed in any way, shape or form.
are below the form.
Filling out the form is not necessary to download the trial version.
Here are the recommended steps, before installation:
- If you have a current version of ASP Express installed
- Backup the files in the ASP Directory to keep your .mdb file (Code Librarian snippets) and your .aop file (FTP Profiles)
- Run uninstall program
- Make sure ASP Express directory is fully deleted
- Delete all .tmp files from the Windows (or WinNt) directory
- Delete all files from your Windows\Temp Directory (or TEMP for WinNt, or Documents and Settings/Yourusername/Localsettings/Temp directory for Win2k).
- If you have Norton Utilities - run WinDoctor or chkdsk /f on your Hard Drive, to make sure it's in the best shape....
- Get latest updates from Microsoft for your operating system
- If you want to get the great direct-access SQL Server benefits of ASP Experss, you must have either SQL Server, SQL Server Tools, or SQLDMO installed. If you have none of these, make sure you check out this FAQ on how to get SQLDMO installed.